Workshops and seminars for groupsOur structure is suitable for group activities and over the years we have developed a particular sensitivity for these type of meetings. In the last 25 years we have hosted many different laboratories: yoga, shiatzu and Trager massage, Alexander Tecnique, family constellation, bioenergetic therapy, meditation, healing practices, sound and percussion workshops, dance and more.
- A room of about 80 square meters in terracotta, on the upper floor, bright and with a splendid view.
- A room of about 60 square meters, located in the basement, with vaulted ceiling and terracotta floor.
- The entrance hall, of about 80 square meters, which becomes a splendid work room, with a fireplace.
- The whole structure and the work rooms are heated.
- Outside, among the secular oaks that protect it, there is a 110sqm wooden platform. During the summer it is the ideal place to carry out many activities (yoga, qi-gong, painting, dance, percussion, singing ...), immersed in the light that filters through the foliage.
For the activities we have:
- Shiatzu massage mats
- Cotton pillows suitable for various uses
- Yoga mats
- Slide projector
- Tables and chairs
- Flip chart
Participants are accommodated in double and triple rooms, all with private bathrooms. All rooms and work spaces are heated. Our cuisine, mainly vegetarian, can be completely natural, vegetarian or macrobiotic, based on the needs of the group. Many of the products we use are organically grown, we also have organic products such as extra virgin olive oil and vegetables from our garden.